1. Collection of your personal information
Your personal information may be collected from you either directly, by our personal travel managers or from third parties.
We only collect personal information that is necessary to assist us in providing the services you request. The types of personal information that we collect from you depends on your individual circumstances and on the type of services that you request from us. For example, when you request us to make your travel arrangements, we (or our personal travel managers) collect personal information such as:
- Title (gender)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Credit card or other payment details including billing address
- Travel details
- Passport number
- Dietary requirements
- Other information relevant to travel arrangements
- IP address of visitors to our website, and
- Using cookies to store a user’s name and password on their computer for future visits to our website.
Sensitive information is collected if it is relevant to the provision of travel related services, such as insurance cover.
We (or our personal travel managers) may collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including the following methods:
- Information given directly by you when making a booking either with us directly or with one of our personal travel managers. This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, by facsimile, by writing to us or by telephone;
- information you provide on our website, such as to register online for special deals, competitions or to receive our newsletters;
- from one of our affiliated companies;
- from other travel agents or service providers;
- from market research companies;
- from third party service providers that collect personal information when providing you with a service and then provide that information to us, such as frequent flyer programs; and
- Through cookies or our server software.
2. Use of your personal information
Above details are mandatory for a successful booking. Without your permission, we do not share your personal information with anyone. Your personal details are needed for the following purpose;
For booking of a service
Name, contact detail, address, age, card detail, age, and email Id are necessary in order to book and reserve as flight, hotel or other services.
To Register as a Member
To get the benefits of exclusive discounted packages and offers, you are welcomed to be a member of FlyDtrip. To create an account for user recognition, personal details are required.
For Promotional Offers
Your contact number and email ID are necessary for us to send the information about our seasonal discounts. We often conduct sponsored promotions and lucky draws to give discounted offers to the winner users.
Surveys are conducted to get the feedback from our customers. Your opinion matters a lot to us. We invite users personally to take part in a survey that needs your contact information.
For banking purpose
To complete the transaction while booking the services with us, we need your card details. The payment gateway asks for it to reach your account for a successful transaction. We are just a medium between you and payment gateway. Your card details are stored by protected payment gateway, not by us. In case, we store your card details, it is just for your ease so that you can make your payment quickly. We keep card details protected with higher security.
As we have cleared it already, we do not share your personal information with other. It does not matter how worst the situation is.
With your permission only, we will share your personal details with other companies or third-party so they can connect you offering beneficial services.
As you install our application on your mobile, we ask for your permission to access device & app history, identity, location, SMS, contacts, and calendar. This step is taken to provide you a better service.
3. Disclosure of personal information:
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to our parent company located in Noida;
- as required or authorized by law, such as where unlawful activity has been engaged in, or is suspected of being engaged in, as required by law enforcement officials or agencies; and
- To travel service providers, such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels and other service providers for the purpose of providing you with the travel services that you have requested.
- When we book travel services for you and collect your personal information, we act as an agent on behalf of travel service providers, such as airlines, tour companies, travel insurance providers and hotels who are responsible for providing your services.
- The personal information that we need to disclose to third party travel suppliers to provide you with the travel services you request may include sensitive information.
- Some of the travel service providers that we disclose your personal information to may be located outside India. The overseas travel service providers may not have privacy standards equivalent to the standards imposed in India. We do not exercise any control over the privacy practices of overseas recipients. If you do not consent to this you should not disclose your personal information to us.
4. Security of your personal information
Our parent company is located in Noida. The personal information that we collect from Indian customers will be stored on our servers in Noida and may be accessed by employees of our parent company.
We take reasonable steps to:
- ensure that personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure and stored in a secure environment;
- implement physical, electronic and organization steps to protect your personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure;
- regularly review and update our security measures to maintain the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that we collect;
- Destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
- Security measures that we have in place to protect your personal information include the following:
- employing industry standard techniques such as firewalls, virus scanning tools and encryption;
- requiring employees and personal travel managers to use logins and passwords for access to all systems;
- requiring all staff and contractors to maintain the confidentiality of customer information; and
- Using secure networks when transmitting electronic data.
You can unsubscribe from receiving communications from us at any time. If you do not wish to receive any further marketing material from us click on the unsubscribe link.
6. Access to, and correction of, your personal information
You are able to access and correct your personal information held by any of our personal travel managers by contacting that personal travel manager directly.
You may request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period after it is made and may recover from you our reasonable cost of providing you with access.
7. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites that are not controlled, operated or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Before providing your personal information and data to such websites, you must ensure that you understand their privacy policies clearly.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, or prefer to use the website anonymously, you should adjust your internet browser settings accordingly.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, or if there has been a breach of the India Privacy Principles, please contact us directly using the details set out below. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.